Monday, September 28
7 p.m. Church Council by ZOOM – sign-in has been sent by email to the the council members
7 p.m. Troop 57 and Crew 57 meets
Thursday, October 1
6 p.m. Bell Choir Practice
7 p.m. Chancel Choir Practice
7 p.m. Troop 19 meets
Sunday, October 4 – Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost
11 a.m. Worship with Communion – COVID protocols, please
Neighbors in Need offering will be taken this Sunday
There will be no Sunday School classes for September.
COVID Worship Protocols
In an effort to comply with state guidelines–
- We are asking that each person attending worship please bring and wear a facemask and observe social distancing. We will attempt to have some facemasks available, but there is no guarantee that they will be available. Please be prepared.
- Weather permitting, we will prop the doors open so no one need touch the handles.
- The bulletins will be on a table as you come in for you to pick up. No greeter will shake your hand or hand you a bulletin.
- Nursery Care will be provided on an as-needed basis
- Every other pew will be closed off to help facilitate social distancing
- The sign-in books will not be passed around. Only one person will note attendance.
- We will return to using the hymnals. However, if you are uncomfortable using the hymnal, a few copies of the hymns will be available from the bulletin table.
- We will not have any physical contact during the passing of the peace, nor will we move from our pew area.
- The offering plate will be on the table as you come in so you may drop your offering off either on the way in or the way out.
- There will not be Fellowship Hour after worship
- Visiting in the aisle or in the building is discouraged. You may chat in the parking lot for as long as you wish.
Worship: 11 a.m.
515 E. 15th North
P.O. Box 659
Mountain Home, ID 83647
Phone (208) 587-4969