Sunday, June 7th, Trinity Sunday
10 a.m. Worship – no Communion
Monday, June 8th
6:30 p.m. Trustees’ meeting
7 p.m. Diaconate Board meeting
Please know that if you do not feel safe coming to worship, we understand and support you if you decide to stay home. We will continue to email and snail mail the bulletin and sermons as we have been doing for the past few weeks, so you will have worship material should you decide to continue to shelter-in-place.
In an effort to comply with state guidelines–
- We are asking that each person attending worship please bring and wear a facemask and observe social distancing. We will attempt to have some facemasks available, but there is no guarantee that they will be available. Please be prepared.
- Weather permitting, we will prop the doors open so no one need touch the handles. If the weather is cold or wet an usher will open the door for you.
- The bulletins will be on a table as you come in for you to pick up. No greeter will shake your hand or hand you a bulletin.
- NO NURSERY CARE WILL BE PROVIDED
- Every other pew will be closed off to help facilitate social distancing
- The sign-in books will not be passed around. Only one person will note attendance.
- The bulletins will contain the music so you will not need to pick up the hymnals.
- We will not have any physical contact during the passing of the peace, nor will we move from our pew area.
- The offering plate will be on the table as you come in so you may drop your offering off either on the way in or the way out.
- There will not be Fellowship Hour after worship
- Visiting in the aisle or in the building is discouraged. You may chat in the parking lot for as long as you wish.
Some of this may sound a bit extreme, but this is what we need to do to keep each other safe and those we love at home safe.
Again – if you do not feel safe coming to worship just yet, please know that we understand and support your decision and you will be in our thoughts and prayers as always.
Worship: 10 a.m.
515 E. 15th North
P.O. Box 659
Mountain Home, ID 83647
Phone (208) 587-4969